High-Performance Graphics 2020
Thank you everybody for contributing and attending HPG 2020! Links to the conference content are on the program page.
Next year’s HPG will be co-located with the Eurographics Symposium on Rendering and will take place in Saarbrücken, Germany next summer.
If you want to engage in the organization of HPG 2021, please contact us!
Wolfgang Straßer Award 2020 (Best Paper)
- Efficient Adaptive Deferred Shading with Hardware Scatter Tiles
Ian Mallett, Cem Yuksel, Larry Seiler
- High-Performance Image Filters via Sparse Approximations
Kersten Schuster, Philip Trettner, Leif Kobbelt
- FLIP: A Difference Evaluator for Alternating Images
Pontus Andersson, Jim Nilsson, Tomas Akenine-Möller, Magnus Oskarsson, Kalle Åström, Mark D. Fairchild
Test-Of-Time 2011 Award
- Simpler and faster HLBVH with work queues
Kirill Garanzha, Jacopo Pantaleoni, David McAllister
- Farthest-Point Optimized Point Sets with Maximized Minimum Distance
Thomas Schlömer, Daniel Heck, Oliver Deussen